Providing regular maintenance for your air conditioner is essential. Over time, the components in your system can wear down, and your filter may become clogged with dirt, debris, pet dander, and other contaminants. If you ignore the problem and do not maintain your air conditioner, it may break down during the hot days of summer. Providing routine tune-ups in the spring can ensure your air conditioner is fully functional for when you need it the most.
Understanding the Benefits of Spring Air Conditioner Tune Ups
Maintaining your air conditioner can provide many benefits. It will:
- Help your system last longer. Providing routine maintenance in the spring will help your system function more smoothly, which will help it last longer. On average, air conditioners may last about 10-15 years. With regular maintenance, you can increase the lifespan of your system. We will inspect the unit, clean the parts, lubricate moving components, and make any necessary repairs to help keep your system functioning at full capacity all summer long.
- Help reduce your energy bills. During the warm summer season in Idaho, energy bills are notoriously high. This may be partly caused by an inefficient air conditioning unit. If your filter is clogged, or the components in your air conditioner are worn down, they will not be able to work effectively. This means the system will have to run harder and longer to keep your home cool, which will raise your energy bills. By providing a routine tune-up in the spring, you can ensure your system is ready for the heat.
- Help you avoid future repairs. If you provide routine maintenance, you can avoid more expensive issues in the future. Our technicians will perform a thorough inspection, and will identify any signs of wear and tear or minor issues that could develop into major ones. We will fix or replace necessary components so you can have peace of mind knowing your air conditioner is clean, functional, and durable.
- Help you enjoy a cool and comfortable indoor environment. A poorly maintained air conditioner will not work effectively. This may result in some rooms being chilly while others are humid and warm. If you want to enjoy a cool, comfortable, and even temperature throughout your building, it is important to provide a spring tune-up to keep your system functioning at peak capacity.
- Help protect you from poor indoor air quality. Harmful particles from outside, such as pollen, dust, chemical fumes, cigarette smoke, mold, and bacteria, may enter your home through a clogged or broken air conditioner. This could put you at risk for serious health problems, such as allergies, pulmonary disorders, asthma, and respiratory infections. In order to stay safe and healthy, it is important to maintain your air conditioner in the spring. We will ensure your system is functioning efficiently to block harmful contaminants, which will help keep your indoor air supply clean and fresh.
Call Advanced Home Services Today at (208) 269-9556 for Quality Assistance
At Advanced Home Services, we provide routine tune-up services for air conditioning systems. Our Idaho Falls HVAC technicians will adjust loose screws, clean the outside condenser coil, tighten electrical components, and perform other maintenance to ensure your air conditioner is running smoothly. From start to finish, we will work quickly and clean up after ourselves once the job is done.
Your satisfaction and comfort is our goal. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our maintenance services.