Trenchless Sewer Repair
Hire an Idaho Falls Trenchless Sewer Plumber with Experience
At Advanced Home Services, our plumbers specialize in trenchless technology. This includes trenchless sewer repair, also known as trenchless pipe relining, or CIPP (Cured-In-Place Pipe) relining. This process is done by putting new lining within an already existing pipe using epoxy resin to increase structural strength, almost as if new pipe was being put in, but without digging up existing flooring or landscaping. This process has been used for 25 years, and comes with multiple benefits for homeowners. At Advanced Home Services, we are proud to offer it to the Idaho Falls area.
Dial 208-745-9406 today to learn more about trenchless sewer repair.
How Trenchless Pipe Relining Works:
- The problem is identified with a sewer camera: When you call Advanced Home Services to inspect your sewer drain lines, we use an advanced sewer camera to look through the main lines, as well as other lines in your house. This will allow our experienced technician to see if there is a problem and determine whether trenchless sewer repair is right for you.
- The pipes are cleaned: Once our plumbers have determined there is an issue, they will clean out all roots and de-scale the pipes fully, so they can return to their original diameter. We will use hydrojetting or other advanced tools for this process. The cast pipe may require additional prep time, if the pipe is extremely corroded.
- The liner is installed: Finally, after the cleaning and preparation process is complete, we will begin lining your pipe with a custom two part epoxy, mixed in to penetrate the felt line. The liner is then pulled into place, and the inflation and curing start. After the epoxy has been cured, we will go back in with a camera to ensure a fully formed lining is left.
Reasons to Consider CIPP Relining Include:
- It reinforces structural integrity, stops root intrusion, and increases flow capacity: Cured-in-place epoxy lining molds over gaps, creating a seamless surface that virtually nothing can penetrate. Because the trenchless lining is smoother than old cast iron or concrete pipes, you get fewer blockages and better flow for your water as well.
- It doesn’t harm your landscape or disturb your normal routine: Because no trench has to be dug up during the CIPP process, that means no more arguing with contractors over damage. In the past, there was no way to do this kind of pipe repair without tearing up your property, but with trenchless pipe relining, you can just sit back and let us work.
- It can be up to 40% less expensive than traditional replacement methods: Since it cuts down on damage, the costs of trenchless repairs are much more affordable than traditional sewer repair. On top of this, you are also less likely to have less ongoing issues following trenchless sewer repair because your new pipes are going to be that much stronger.
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn