Trenchless Sewer Repair
Hire an Idaho Falls Trenchless Sewer Plumber with Experience
At Advanced Home Services, our plumbers specialize in trenchless technology. This includes trenchless sewer repair, also known as trenchless pipe relining, or CIPP (Cured-In-Place Pipe) relining. This process is done by putting new lining within an already existing pipe using epoxy resin to increase structural strength, almost as if new pipe was being put in, but without digging up existing flooring or landscaping. This process has been used for 25 years, and comes with multiple benefits for homeowners. At Advanced Home Services, we are proud to offer it to the Idaho Falls area.
Dial (208) 269-9556 today to learn more about trenchless sewer repair.
How Trenchless Pipe Relining Works:
- The problem is identified with a sewer camera: When you call Advanced Home Services to inspect your sewer drain lines, we use an advanced sewer camera to look through the main lines, as well as other lines in your house. This will allow our experienced technician to see if there is a problem and determine whether trenchless sewer repair is right for you.
- The pipes are cleaned: Once our plumbers have determined there is an issue, they will clean out all roots and de-scale the pipes fully, so they can return to their original diameter. We will use hydrojetting or other advanced tools for this process. The cast pipe may require additional prep time, if the pipe is extremely corroded.
- The liner is installed: Finally, after the cleaning and preparation process is complete, we will begin lining your pipe with a custom two part epoxy, mixed in to penetrate the felt line. The liner is then pulled into place, and the inflation and curing start. After the epoxy has been cured, we will go back in with a camera to ensure a fully formed lining is left.
Reasons to Consider CIPP Relining Include:
- It reinforces structural integrity, stops root intrusion, and increases flow capacity: Cured-in-place epoxy lining molds over gaps, creating a seamless surface that virtually nothing can penetrate. Because the trenchless lining is smoother than old cast iron or concrete pipes, you get fewer blockages and better flow for your water as well.
- It doesn’t harm your landscape or disturb your normal routine: Because no trench has to be dug up during the CIPP process, that means no more arguing with contractors over damage. In the past, there was no way to do this kind of pipe repair without tearing up your property, but with trenchless pipe relining, you can just sit back and let us work.
- It can be up to 40% less expensive than traditional replacement methods: Since it cuts down on damage, the costs of trenchless repairs are much more affordable than traditional sewer repair. On top of this, you are also less likely to have less ongoing issues following trenchless sewer repair because your new pipes are going to be that much stronger.