Wiring & Rewiring in Southeast Idaho
Serving Idaho Falls & Surrounding Areas
Your home’s comfort and your family’s routine depend on your electrical system’s reliability.
If your home’s wiring is original to the home or damaged, you run the risk of disruptions in your electricity, fire, or electrocution. The experts at Advanced Home Services are here to keep your home’s electrical system running safely and effectively.
We also offer wiring services for new appliances, outlets, ceiling fans, and more.
Signs You Need Rewiring
Although it can be difficult to identify wiring problems since it’s hidden within your home’s walls, there are other signs of malfunction:
- Lights flicker or dim when your appliances turn on
- Breakers flip frequently
- Outlets are scorched, sparking, or smoking
- Burning smells when you use appliances
- Inadequate number of outlets throughout the home
- Wiring more than 50 years old
- Aluminum wiring
Benefits of Rewiring Your Home
It can be overwhelming to consider rewiring your home, but the benefits make it a worthy investment of time and money. You’ll:
- Improve the safety and reliability of your home’s electrical system
- Improve your home’s value
- Improve your home’s energy efficiency
- Expand your home’s electrical capacity to support more devices like security systems, smart home features, and more
- Decrease the risk of unexpected power outages
Additional Wiring Services
In addition to rewiring old or damaged wiring, we also provide wiring services for new electrical installation:
- Appliance wiring: Many appliances within your home, like refrigerators, ranges, washing machines, and dishwashers, require dedicated circuits.
- Light fixture wiring: We can wire outdoor and indoor lighting for security, function, and aesthetics.
- Ceiling fan wiring: We can install ceiling fans throughout your home so you don’t have to rely solely on your HVAC system to keep your space cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Outlet wiring: We are here for all your outlet wiring needs for standard, USB, and smart outlets.
- Pool and hot tub wiring: Safely enjoy your new pool or hot tub with a dedicated circuit and a ground fault circuit interrupter.
- EV charging station wiring: We can install a dedicated circuit for level 2 electric vehicle chargers to provide efficient and convenient charging.
Request Wiring Services in Southeast Idaho
When it comes to electrical services in Southeast Idaho, there’s no team more reliable than Advanced Home Services.
With over 20 years of service to our local community, we pride ourselves on being a family-owned business committed to exceptional customer service.
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn