Fireplace Inspection In Idaho Falls, ID
Serving Homes Throughout the Surrounding Areas
Using your home’s fireplace year after year without inspection is like driving your car year after year without inspecting it: it’s dangerous and can get you into trouble. Inspecting your fireplace is far more than a quick peak up the chimney; it involves a thorough visual and physical inspection of many aspects of your fireplace and chimney, including the crown, chimney walls, masonry, firebox, and damper.
This is one of the reasons why it’s important to hire only trained and certified fireplace technicians to inspect your fireplace and chimney annually. A second reason is to ensure your safety. Our fireplace experts have been offering comprehensive fireplace inspection service for many years, and your safety and comfort are always our first priority. Does your fireplace need inspection? Call us today and schedule an appointment for fireplace services with one of our specialists.
Advanced Home Services provides quality fireplace inspection in Idaho Falls, ID and the surrounding areas. Schedule an appointment by giving us a call at 208-745-9406 today.
Why You Need to Have Your Fireplace & Chimney Inspected
While the overall reason to have your fireplace and chimney inspected annually is to make sure your chimney and fireplace are safe, there are other, more specific reasons to hire our experts for fireplace inspection in Idaho Falls, ID:
- Your home’s insurance policy – many home insurance policies require that your working fireplace be inspected to keep the insurance policy in force; if you do not comply with this, you could find yourself without insurance coverage when you need it most.
- You are selling your home – it is a federal requirement of the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) that a fireplace inspection take place whenever you sell a property with a fireplace. You don’t want to put the legality of your sale at risk due to poor fireplace safety practices.
- Reduces corrosion – creosote, a natural byproduct of combustion, is highly acidic, and it can eat through metal and masonry. During a fireplace inspection, the creosote is removed, reducing the level of corrosion that can develop.
- Better efficiency – when your fireplace and chimney are coated with ash and creosote, it can be hard for them to draft properly, which will affect how your fireplace burns. A professional fireplace inspector removes this debris, allowing your fireplace to operate efficiently.
- Reduces the chance of a chimney fire – creosote is highly flammable, and if it is left to build up inside your chimney, you can be at a higher risk for a chimney fire. An annual inspection will remove this build–up, making your chimney safe for use.
We Offer Fireplace Inspection in Idaho Falls & the Surrounding Areas
The experts at Advanced Home Services want to see you use your fireplace often and safely. With our cold winter weather, many homeowners use their fireplaces consistently throughout the winter months, so it’s important to schedule an annual fireplace inspection with us. Our experts are here and ready to help you – just contact us by phone or online, and our helpful staff will get you scheduled as soon as possible. That way, you can use your fireplace with well–deserved confidence.
We serve customers throughout Idaho Falls, Rigby, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, St. Anthony, Chubbuck, Rexburg, Sugar City, Driggs, and Victor.
'May not be combined with any other coupons, offers or discounts. Offer expires 10/31/21'expires 10/31/2021
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn