GAS LINE Installation & Repair IN IDAHO FALLS
Natural Gas Plumbers Serving Southeast Idaho
Chances are that one or more of the appliances in your home runs on natural gas. Your heating system, stove, clothes dryer, or water heater may all be powered by natural gas, one of the most affordable fuels you can use for these purposes. When a gas line is installed and serviced by a professional, the chances of a potential gas leak decrease. Due to advancements in safety features and installation practices for gas appliances, such leaks are very rare, but they may still be possible if you don’t schedule repairs with an experienced technician.
Call on the help of the friendly technicians at Advanced Home Services for gas line repair and installation in Idaho Falls, ID. Choosing experts for the job gives you more peace of mind that your gas line will continue to perform as needed and that no leaks remain in the piping. We take every precaution when installing and repairing gas lines, taking care to thoroughly inspect every portion of the pipe using high quality professional inspection equipment. Call our reliable team today - 24-hour emergency services are available!
Advanced Home Services provides professional gas line services in Idaho Falls, Rigby, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, St. Anthony, Chubbuck, Rexburg, Sugar City, Driggs, and Victor. Give us a call today at (208) 269-9556 to schedule an appointment.
Professional Idaho Falls Gas Line Installation
Natural gas is a clean burning fuel with low emission levels and is readily available in most homes, but only if your gas line is set up properly. We can install natural gas lines in new homes and renovated rooms, or extend your gas line when you decide it’s time to add on more gas appliances to your property.
People seek gas line installation services for many reasons:
- In a new home, a gas line is vital to operating any gas appliance, which is usually less expensive to operate than an electrical appliance.
- Increased access to natural gas can improve energy efficiency in a new home, and you can also schedule gas line installation services for an existing home if you’d like to add additional gas fixtures to the property.
- You may choose to extend your existing gas line in order to operate a new gas appliance like a stove or a gas furnace.
Broadening your use of natural gas can help to cut costs from month to month, but keep in mind that this isn’t a job for just any installer. All of the proper safety measures must be in place in order for a gas appliance to run as safely as possible. That means you want to choose technicians with all of the proper equipment for inspection and with the right experience for the job. The friendly gas piping installation technicians at Advanced Home Services will take every step possible to ensure your home is in good shape before we leave.
Gas Line Repair
Natural gas leaks can often be traced back to the original gas line installation. Leaks may happen if the gas line is not properly sealed or connected using all of the right fittings, or if the gas line was set up in a way that exposes it to rust. A poor soldering job leaves room for leaks to develop, or the gas line may have been installed next to a source of water or condensation, which drips onto the pipe until it corrodes through.
If you suspect a natural gas leak in your home, immediately vacate the premises, call your gas company to report the problem, and then call Advanced Home Services at (208) 269-9556.
Our clean and courteous technicians train extensively on the repair and inspection of natural gas lines. Put your trust in a member of our team of friendly professionals for gas line repair in Idaho Falls and the surrounding cities.
The chances that a gas leak will occur in your home are very slim, but it’s important to know how to recognize the signs:
- Rotten Egg Odor. Natural gas is odorless, but utility companies add a chemical to your gas that makes it smell like rotten eggs. This is a very distinctive odor, and it should alert you to trouble right away. As soon as this odor begins to infiltrate your home, exit the property immediately before calling for emergency services. Do not attempt to locate the leak and do not turn on any electrical or gas appliances and fixtures.
- Hissing Sound from Appliances. You may also recognize a gas leak by identifying a hissing sound coming from your appliances, or if your gas appliances are not working properly.
If you feel at all uncertain as to whether a gas leak is present, it’s always best to consult an expert. If you’re concerned about the state of your gas lines, schedule regular inspections to make sure that everything is running smoothly.
Whether you need gas piping installation or gas line repair services, we’re the company to call for the job. Call us now or contact us online for non-emergency service requests.