Ensuring Your Equipment Continues to Perform Reliably
When you need help maintaining your plumbing, heating, or air conditioning equipment, call the professionals at Advanced Home Services. We offer a maintenance program for customers in Idaho Falls, Rigby, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, and surrounding communities of Southeast Idaho.
Why Maintenance is Important
You most likely have maintenance services performed on your vehicle to prevent breakdowns and keep your car running as long as possible. The same principle holds true for plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems. Maintenance can help improve efficiency, increase comfort, prevent unexpected breakdowns, and extend the life of your system.
Our Maintenance Program
At Advanced Home Services, we offer a maintenance program in Idaho Falls and surrounding communities. In addition to keeping your equipment running as it should, membership in our maintenance program offers several advantages.
The benefits of our program include:
- Priority Service – As a member of our maintenance program, you have the advantage of moving to the head of the line when you call for service. We will schedule your jobs before others, whether you need routine service or help with an emergency.
- High Performance Tune-Ups – Equipment manufacturers and utility companies recommend regularly scheduled maintenance service. Properly maintained equipment can lower your utility bills as much as 30% and reduce breakdowns up to 95%.
- Safety Inspections – We will assess the condition of your plumbing system and provide a detailed report with information about any concerns that are noted during the inspection. Minor adjustments are done for free and we alert you to any other problems that may become larger issues.
- 10% Discount – Our Service Partners enjoy a 10% discount on plumbing, heating, and cooling services for as long as the maintenance program is effective.
- No Emergency Service Fees – Should an emergency arise, you will not pay an extra fee for emergency service. As a Service Partner, you will receive top-notch service at the standard pricing rates.
- Transferrable – If you move, you can transfer your maintenance agreement to your new home or the new owner of your existing home.
- A Trusted Member of Your Service Team – Our technicians are trained to care for your equipment and your home. All technicians are fully trained and certified professionals. They are background checked and drug tested.
- Let Us Schedule Your Tune-Up – You have enough to remember, so we will call you to remind you to schedule your tune-up.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with our work and our service. Should you not be completely satisfied, please contact us. We will fix the problem or you won’t pay.
Our technicians are trained and experienced in providing maintenance for all brands and models of plumbing, heating, and cooling equipment. If a problem is discovered during a maintenance visit, we will explain the problem and your repair options.
We encourage you to contact us today at 208-745-9406 to learn more about how our maintenance program can benefit you.
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn