Professional Local Plumbing Services in Ammon, ID
Advanced Home Services is the name to trust for plumbing in Ammon. With a commitment to your complete satisfaction, we’re ready to meet your needs and exceed your expectations, no matter what your budget. We are solutions-oriented and take on jobs of all sizes. There’s nothing our team can’t handle!
Our Ammon plumbing services include:
- Repair & installation
- Gas, water & sewer line service
- Leak detection
- Sump pumps
- Water heaters
- Kitchen & bathroom plumbing
- Garbage disposals
- Backflow device repair & replacement
- Drain & sewer services, including trenchless repairs & replacements
Sewer & Drain Cleaning
Wondering why your sewer is backing up? Could you have a clog in your main sewer line?
The plunger is a trusted tool to use during any minor drain clog. If the blockage is near enough to the opening of the drain, the plunger should allow the blockage to become loose enough to move into the sewer line.Some drain clogs, however, are not so simple to deal with. If the clog is far down in the sewer line, there is very little you can do to fix the issue on your own. Calling a professional Ammon drain cleaning plumber is your best choice, as this can lead to some unwelcome sewage backup later on.
Here’s how you can tell if you have a clog in the main line:
- Are multiple drains in the home clogged (or backed up)? If more than one drain is slowing or stopped, you need a plumber to come check out the issue. A whole house drain plug can result in raw sewage backing up into the drains, but plumbers can locate the problem and find a suitable method for repair. Plumbers have professional equipment to inspect the pipeline and look for the exact location of the clog. They may choose between drain augers to pull out the blockage and hydro jetters, which can eliminate any residue from the inside of the drains.
- Could it be tree roots? One of the most pervasive problems with sewer lines—the drainage pipe that leads from your home’s drains and drainpipes to the sewer main—is actually caused by tree roots. Tree roots grow naturally towards sources of water, and your sewer line is a common target. These penetrate the sewer line, which may need relining as a result. With trenchless technology, sewer line replacement involves less hassle and less damage to your yard.
Why Do Your Drains Need an Inspection?
Sewer line pipeline inspections are a good idea for anyone who has just moved into an older home, as it’s during this inspection that our professional plumbers will check to see if your sewer lines are made from outdated material like galvanized steel or cast iron. Even if you don’t have an older home, it’s wise to schedule regular maintenance so that we can help you catch any repair issues or clogged drains before they become serious. Protect your Ammon, ID plumbing system with our superior drain and sewer services!
Plumbing Installation for a Happy Home
Many people don’t call a plumber until something goes wrong with one of the pipes or fixtures in their homes. But if you contact a skilled plumber today for one of these valuable plumbing installations, you can actually prevent plumbing issues from occurring and improve conditions in your home!
- Sump Pump: A sump pump can help to prevent flooding from ruining the structure of your home or any of your belongings. If you live in an area with a high water table, a sump pump is necessary, as your basement is prone to flooding. But a sump pump can be off benefit even in a home where flooding is not a frequent concern. Even a small flood could ruin part of the foundation of your home, or it could lead to mold growth. Sump pumps move water out of the basement as it begins to fill up.
- Water Softener: Is hard water an issue in your home? As it turns out, most plumbing systems are victims of hard water, a problem in which there are too many minerals in the water supply that could cause trouble for the plumbing system (though it’s highly unlikely that any health issues will result from this condition). Mineral deposits can build up in the pipes and restrict the flow of water. Eventually, your water pressure can reduce significantly and you may need to replace parts of your piping or a large appliance. Have a technician test your water to see if a water softener can benefit your home.
- Garbage Disposal: If you are currently without a working garbage disposal for your kitchen, don’t delay scheduling installation or replacement for any longer. This fixture helps to prevent major clogs that can cost a lot of time and money to clear out.
Ammon Water Heater Repair
Most people don’t think too much about their water heaters until they break, and that’s where our experts come in. We work on a wide variety of water heaters, including tankless and hybrid systems. If you are seeing or hearing something off with your water heater, give us a call today and ask about our water heater repair.
Water Treatment: Filtration, Purification & Softeners
Many homeowners have hard water in our area, and while hard water isn’t unhealthy for you, it can pose problems for your plumbing in the form of scaling. Additionally, some people don’t care for the taste of hard water, which is why you may want to look at what a water filtration, purification, or water softening system can do for your home.
If you have concerns about your water or are looking for extra protection in case of a breach, then you’ll want to consider using a water treatment system in your home. There are many types of water treatmen systems available, and the experts at Advanced Home Services can review your choices with you and help determine which one will be the best fit for your needs. We provide expert installation and service of top-quality Crusader Water Systems products so that you can fully enjoy the benefits a water treatment system can offer you.
Adding a Crusader water treatment system to your home can provide you with the following benefits (depending on the type of system you choose):
- Longer lifespan for water-using appliances, including dishwashers, clothes washers, and hot water heaters
- Clearer, better smelling, and better tasting water
- Improved appearance of laundry and dishes
- Less itching and dryness of the skin, hair, and nails after bathing
- Less plastic waste from bottled water
Why Won’t My Toilet Stop Running?
Toilets aren’t the most mechanically-complicated products in your home, but they do have to work a certain way. Each component inside your toilet tank has a specific job that allows the toilet to flush and refill, but sometimes certain components can wear out or break, resulting in a leak. When a toilet has a leak, it runs, and a running toilet can waste gallons of water. If you hear that familiar constant trickle that indicates your toilet is running, call the experts you can count on for toilet plumbing in Ammon: Advanced Home Services.
Here are some of the more common reasons why your toilet may start to run:
- Cracking wax ring – the base of your toilet seals to your bathroom floor with the help of a wax ring. Sometimes the wax can dry out and crack, which can cause leaks to develop around the base of your toilet.
- Leaks at the back of the tank – at the back of every toilet tank is a slim, slightly flexible metal hose that connects to the tank. This hose is the water supply line, which provides water to your toilet tank. Sometimes the connection between the bottom of the tank and the water supply line can leak, which can cause your toilet to run.
- Issues with the flapper valve – the flapper is a rubber valve that acts as a gate that allows the water from the tank to rush into your toilet bowl and then stops it when the tank is full. The flapper creates a seal that prohibits excess water from entering the bowl, but sometimes the flapper can be misaligned or broken, and water will continuously run into your toilet bowl.
- Problems with the float arm – the float arm is the rubber ball that floats at the top of your tank; when the toilet is flushed and the water in the tank drops, the float also drops and as it does, it pulls the lid off the fill valve, allowing water to refill the tank. The float arm has to be positioned correctly in order to work properly; if it isn’t, it can cause the toilet to run.
It can be easy to ignore a running toilet because it still works, but you may be paying for that excess water in your monthly water bill. Don’t let your running toilet take your wallet for a jog; instead, let an expert from Advanced Home Services repair your toilet. We provide quality plumbing repair in the Ammon, ID area.
We Also Offer Sprinkler Systems & Services
If you have a sprinkler system, you know how important it is to have it installed and serviced properly, including seasonal shut–off from October to April. Our experts can help you with all of your sprinkler system needs – just give us a call and schedule an appointment.
Our Ammon plumbers are standing by to serve you. Give us a call now at 208-745-9406.
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn