Top Notch Rexburg Plumbing Services from Trusted Local Professionals
Your home’s plumbing is precious, so don’t entrust it to just anyone. When you need an honest, reputable plumber in Rexburg, be sure to make your first call to Advanced Home Services. We’re known throughout the area for providing expert service at fair prices. Whether you need to unclog a drain or need plumber to help with a massive plumbing leak, we’re the team to trust.
We provide a full range of plumbing services in Rexburg, including:
- Water heater services
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer services
- Plumbing repairs
- Fixture installations & repairs
- Water filtration system services
- And more!
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning in Rexburg
The drains in your home carry an immense out of wastewater out of your home every day. The means a large amount of wear on the drains as well as a build-up of debris, and without regular drain cleaning, they can start to create regular hassles. It’s important to think of drain cleaning not as something you only call a plumber to do when you have a clogging situation; you should make drain cleaning a part of routine maintenance for your home.
When is a good time to start with regular drain cleaning? There’s nothing wrong with starting right now—but there are some signs to watch for that will indicate it’s past time to call on a professional plumber to get the job done. If you notice any of the problems listed below, give us a ring at Advanced Home Services.
- Consistently slow drains: You shouldn’t tolerate slow drains as an inconvenience. When drains no longer draw out water as fast as they should, it means there is major accumulation inside the drain that needs to be cleaned out before it can turn into clogging. Don’t pour chemicals down a slow drain—these products can damage your pipe interiors—but instead call for professionals. If you notice slow drains throughout your home, you may have issues with the sewer line, and this needs a skilled plumber on the double.
- Bad-smelling drains: Unpleasant odors from drains can have a number of causes, such as a dried p-trap or blocked drain vents. One possibility is high levels of organic build-up inside them. Whether the solution is drain cleaning or another service, you need to have a professional plumber look into it.
- Reoccurring clogs: It’s almost impossible to avoid some clogging trouble in drains; it only takes one large object tipped over into a sink drain to block it. Put if clogs are becoming an almost ordinary occurrences, you should do something about it right away—and that something is professional drain cleaning.
Water Treatment Systems: 3 Options to Consider
Many homeowners use water pitchers with built-in filtration systems so that their drinking water is clear and fresh. But what about the water you use for other purposes around the house? Every time you shower, cook, rinse dishes, wash vegetables, or brush your teeth, you most likely use the water straight from the tap. Shouldn’t you filter this water as well?
Before water reaches your home, it goes through a municipal water treatment process, which includes thorough treatment processes including coagulation, sedimentation, filtration, and chlorination. These processes are meant to target the water contaminants most common to your area, but water may continue to pick up pollutants on the way to your home. Furthermore, some homeowners object to the use of chemicals in the water treatment process, and there is likely some amount of sediment in your water that could affect your pipes, plumbing fixtures, and appliances.
The best way to be sure that none of these contaminants harm your family is by installing a whole-home water filter. These are installed right where the water supply reaches your home, so you can feel confident turning on a tap anywhere in your house. Here are some options to discuss with your Rexburg plumber:
- Absorption Filter – This is the filter you probably think about when you think about water filtration systems. An absorbent medium such as charcoal allows water to pass through but traps many of the most common contaminants that affect water supplies.
- Reverse Osmosis System – A reverse osmosis system is capable of eliminating the contaminants that most water treatment systems miss. While a whole-home filter can target some specific contaminants, it’s likely to miss some bacteria and viruses, as well as any chemicals used in the municipal water treatment process. A reverse osmosis system contains a semi-permeable membrane through which only water can pass.
- Water Softener – Water softeners remove minerals such as calcium and magnesium. As these move through the pipes, mineral deposits collect inside, and may begin to block the pipes or cause trouble for your fixtures and appliances like dishwashers.
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn