Thermostat Repair And Install In Idaho Falls, ID
Need Thermostat Services? Call Us at208-745-9406
Thermostats are ubiquitous enough that they are not often given much thought, but the truth is they serve as the control center for your HVAC system. The better the control that your thermostat offers, the better control you have over the way your heating and cooling system operates. This is why, if you are still using a slide or dial thermostat in your home, you may want to seriously consider upgrading to a new, more effective unit for your system. Do you already have a newer thermostat, but are experiencing problems with its operation? Our experts can handle the installation, repair, replacement or maintenance of your thermostat in Idaho Falls and the surrounding areas – just give us call and schedule an appointment.
We repair broken thermostats for free! Call today to schedule service!
How a New Thermostat Helps Your Home & HVAC System
You may be wondering exactly how a new thermostat can offer numerous benefits to your home. Let’s first review the 3 main types available for upgrade:
How can any of these thermostats help improve the control and performance of your HVAC system? Here are some reasons:
- Precise temperature setting – the digital format of an upgraded system allows you to set an exact temperature, not aim for a range that can put you off by 2–3 degrees.
- Easy–to–read faces – digital thermostats are much easier to read because of the digitized face and size of the screen.
- Energy efficient – programmable and smart thermostats allow you to program your heating and cooling, which can help you significantly cut energy usage. Programs typically run for 7 days and have 4 different temperature settings available per day. If you are in a set routine you can loop the program continuously for continuous savings.
- Convenient – with a programmable thermostat, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to change the temperature.
- Less wear and tear on your system – when you lower the operation time of your HVAC system, as you will with a programmable thermostat, your system will run less; this results in less wear and tear.
Can I Install a New Thermostat Myself?
Any new thermostat you purchase is going to be hard–wired into your electrical system, so it’s not recommended that you install a new one on your own. This is even more important for smart thermostats, as they have software that interfaces with your smart devices. The bottom line: if you want your thermostat to provide you with the control and comfort you need year–round, hire an expert for installation and service.
Advanced Home Services provides quality thermostat services in Idaho Falls, Rigby, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, St. Anthony, Chubbuck, Rexburg, Sugar City, Driggs, and Victor. Call 208-745-9406 to schedule service.
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn