THERMOSTAT REPAIR AND INSTALL IN IDAHO FALLS, ID
Need Thermostat Services? Call Us at(208) 269-9556
Thermostats are ubiquitous enough that they are not often given much thought, but the truth is they serve as the control center for your HVAC system. The better the control that your thermostat offers, the better control you have over the way your heating and cooling system operates. This is why, if you are still using a slide or dial thermostat in your home, you may want to seriously consider upgrading to a new, more effective unit for your system. Do you already have a newer thermostat, but are experiencing problems with its operation? Our experts can handle the installation, repair, replacement or maintenance of your thermostat in Idaho Falls and the surrounding areas – just give us call and schedule an appointment.
We repair broken thermostats for free! Call today to schedule service!
How a New Thermostat Helps Your Home & HVAC System
You may be wondering exactly how a new thermostat can offer numerous benefits to your home. Let’s first review the 3 main types available for upgrade:
How can any of these thermostats help improve the control and performance of your HVAC system? Here are some reasons:
- Precise temperature setting – the digital format of an upgraded system allows you to set an exact temperature, not aim for a range that can put you off by 2–3 degrees.
- Easy–to–read faces – digital thermostats are much easier to read because of the digitized face and size of the screen.
- Energy efficient – programmable and smart thermostats allow you to program your heating and cooling, which can help you significantly cut energy usage. Programs typically run for 7 days and have 4 different temperature settings available per day. If you are in a set routine you can loop the program continuously for continuous savings.
- Convenient – with a programmable thermostat, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to change the temperature.
- Less wear and tear on your system – when you lower the operation time of your HVAC system, as you will with a programmable thermostat, your system will run less; this results in less wear and tear.
Can I Install a New Thermostat Myself?
Any new thermostat you purchase is going to be hard–wired into your electrical system, so it’s not recommended that you install a new one on your own. This is even more important for smart thermostats, as they have software that interfaces with your smart devices. The bottom line: if you want your thermostat to provide you with the control and comfort you need year–round, hire an expert for installation and service.
Advanced Home Services provides quality thermostat services in Idaho Falls, Rigby, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, St. Anthony, Chubbuck, Rexburg, Sugar City, Driggs, and Victor. Call (208) 269-9556 to schedule service.