Idaho Falls Heating Services
Idaho Falls Heating Contractor Serving Southeast Idaho
When the Idaho winter hits, do you struggle to keep your home warm? Are you frustrated by the lack of energy efficiency that your heater delivers? Are you in the market for a new heater? At Advanced Home Services, we provide exceptional heating services in Idaho Falls an the surrounding areas, whether you need a new heating system, need your existing heater replaced, require emergency heating repair, or just routine maintenance, we’re here for you. Our heating contractors are highly skilled and experienced enough to handle a wide range of heating makes and models.
Advanced Home Services offers quality heating systems and provides professional heating services in Idaho Falls and nearby areas. Schedule your next appointment with us!
How to Choose a Heating System
Considering just how many heating systems there are on the market today, it can be difficult to figure out what type would best work for your home. From year–round heat pumps, ductless heaters, and furnaces, there is no shortage of options when it comes to ensuring that your home is warm. Our technicians can help you make an informed decision when it comes to selecting a new heating system for your home.
Types of Heating Equipment We Service
- Furnaces – The furnace is a forced–heating system that uses ductwork. It pairs nicely with a central air unit, and it can be powered by natural gas or electricity.
- Heat Pumps – Heat pumps are versatile systems that warm in the winter and cool in the summer by drawing warm air into or out of the home.
- Radiant Systems – One of the best reasons to consider radiant systems is that they are highly energy efficient and they do not dry out the air.
- Ductless Heating – As its name suggests, ductless heating systems work not by circulating your heated air through ducts, but rather by using multiple indoor air handlers.
- Whole–House Thermostats – The key to any heating system is making sure that you can operate it effectively and efficiently, and that ultimately depends upon the thermostat. We offer a variety of thermostats to fit your needs.
Zone Control Systems – If you want to make the most of your heating system, then you
may want to consider a zone control system. This allows you to control
different areas of your home separately so that you can get the most out
of your energy.
Carbon Monoxide & Heating Systems: What You Should Know
Carbon monoxide is something that is produced during the combustion process that provides heat with gas furnaces and other gas-powered systems. And modern-day furnaces are very secure, making it difficult for CO to leak into your home. However, it is always a possibility.
CO and other combustion byproducts are supposed to vent to the outside of your home through a flue pipe. However, a leak in the heat exchanger that transfers the heat to the air could allow for it to leak into the air you breathe. Because carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, you might not be able to detect a leak. That’s why it’s so important to take preventative measures.
How to Prevent a Carbon Monoxide Leak:
- Schedule Annual Inspections – Have a technician check on your heating system each year to look for performance and safety issues, and to potentially help improve efficiency.
- Test CO Detectors – Have a CO detector on each floor of your home, and test them regularly, changing batteries as needed.
- Replace Older Equipment – Replacing an older heater reduces the chances of a carbon monoxide leak, especially if your system is a couple of decades old or more.
Professional Heating Contractor in Idaho Falls
Let us know what our Idaho Falls heating service technicians can do for you. We guarantee your satisfaction with our services and if you are not completely happy with the work we provide, we will fix it until it's right. Additionally, our professionally trained technicians only use the highest quality products. We believe in getting the job done right the first time and always put our customers first.
Call us today at (208) 269-9556 to speak to expert heating contractors in Idaho Falls.