Idaho Falls Plumber
Serving Rigby & Surrounding Cities
Are you frustrated by the state of your plumbing system? Do you have a serious issue that needs to be addressed by a professional plumber? Just let the team at Advanced Home Services know. We can take care of your clogged and leaky drains, burst pipes, broken down water heaters, sump pump installations and home repiping, among numerous other products and services in Idaho Falls. If water runs through it, we can do it!
There are many reasons why we’re the right choice for your next plumbing project:
- Our plumbers are available 24/7 – if you have a plumbing emergency, call us now!
- No job is too big or too small – we handle it all!
- We work with budgets of all sizes – we'll find the solution that’s best for you!
- We put customer satisfaction first – we’re not happy until you are!
- We use high-quality products & tools for a job done right – the first time!
Need a plumber in Idaho Falls or nearby? Call Advanced Home Services today at (208) 269-9556 to set up your next appointment.
Our Residential Plumbing Services in Idaho Falls
At Advanced Home Services, we offer an extensive range of plumbing services. Chances are that if it’s related to using water in the home, then we can take care of it. From the installation of new water heaters to emergency plumbing at a moment’s notice, we’re here to make your home a more comfortable and convenient place to live.
We’re proud to offer the following services:
- Piping & Repiping – From the drain pipes that move wastewater out of the home to the supply pipes that feed your fixtures with hot and cold potable water, every plumbing system needs an extensive amount of piping. We install, repair, and replace a wide range of piping materials.
- Gas Lines – Natural gas is a great resource, but it must be handled carefully. You need to make sure that your gas lines are in good working order at all times. Our Idaho Falls plumbers can install and service your gas lines.
- Sump Pumps – A sump pump may be exactly what you need if you find that your basement fills with water during a storm or you’d like to avoid a flood before it occurs. We install and service sump pumps throughout Idaho Falls, ID.
- Well Pumps – If you’re building a new home and you need a well pump or if you find that your well pump fails to function as it should, just let us know. We’re happy to provide service or replacement of well pumps when you need it.
- Bathroom Plumbing – Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the household and it’s also one of the most plumbed. If you find that your toilet fails to flush or you’d like a new shower installed, call and ask about our bathroom plumbing service today.
- Kitchen Plumbing – What would a home be without a working kitchen? Not much, in fact. But your kitchen cannot operate without plumbing, and that’s where we come in. We install and service kitchen plumbing products.
- Garbage Disposals – A garbage disposal unit makes a lot of sense for homeowners looking to cut down on the amount of food waste going into the trash as well as add convenience to the kitchen sink.
- Water Heaters – Hot water is one of the major expenses of the home and it’s critical that your water heater be professionally installed and serviced so that you can be confident in its operation. We install and service a wide range of water heaters of different makes and models.
- Water Lines – A plumbing system just isn’t a plumbing system without the water lines. These bring water from your well system to the various faucets and fixtures, or else from the municipal water supply into your home. We offer complete water line services, from the initial installation to the final pipe replacement.
- Water Leak Detection – Not all leaks leave obvious traces such as puddles and drips. In some cases, you may not even realize that you have a leak at all until you notice a high utility bill. We offer excellent water leak detection services throughout the Idaho Falls and all of the surrounding areas.
- Slab Leaks – If your home sits on a concrete slab, then a slab leak is never a phrase you want to hear. Fortunately, we can take care of your slab leak issue with our expert repair and replacement services.
- Septic Tanks – For those not connected to a municipal wastewater line, a septic tank is a necessary part of your household. We install and service septic tanks throughout the Idaho Falls area.
Plumbing Repair & Emergency Plumbing Services
Do you have a leak or clog? Are you frustrated by constant drain clogs? Does your sewer line need replacement? Our Idaho Falls plumbers can assist you with our plumbing repair and maintenance services. Unfortunately, not all plumbing problems occur during normal business hours. That’s why we make sure to have plumbers available 24/7 to take care of any emergency plumbing needs that arise at your home.
Let our Idaho Falls plumbers handle all of your plumbing needs. Contact us online to request an appointment.