Plumbing Services in Idaho Falls
Are you frustrated by the state of your plumbing system? Do you have a serious issue that needs to be addressed by a professional plumber? Just let the team at Advanced Home Services know. We can take care of your clogged and leaky drains, burst pipes, broken-down water heaters, sump pump installations and home repiping, among numerous other products and services in Idaho Falls. If water runs through it, we can do it!
Our Residential Plumbing Services in Idaho Falls
At Advanced Home Services, we offer an extensive range of plumbing services. From the installation of new water heaters to plumbing at a moment’s notice, we’re here to make your home a more comfortable and convenient place to live.
We’re proud to offer the following services:
- Piping & Repiping From the drain pipes that move wastewater out of the home to the supply pipes that feed your fixtures with hot and cold potable water, every plumbing system needs an extensive amount of piping. We install, repair, and replace a wide range of piping materials.
- Sump Pumps A sump pump may be exactly what you need if you find that your basement fills with water during a storm or you’d like to avoid a flood before it occurs. We install and service sump pumps throughout Idaho Falls.
- Well Pumps – If you’re building a new home and you need a well pump or if you find that your well pump fails to function as it should, just let us know. We’re happy to provide service or replacement of well pumps when you need it.
- Bathroom Plumbing – Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the household, as well as one of the rooms that experiences the most plumbing issues. If you find that your toilet fails to flush or you’d like a new shower installed, call and ask about our bathroom plumbing service today.
- Kitchen Plumbing – What would a home be without a working kitchen? Not much, in fact. But your kitchen cannot operate without plumbing, and that’s where we come in. We install and service kitchen plumbing products.
- Garbage Disposals A garbage disposal unit makes a lot of sense for homeowners looking to cut down on the amount of food waste going into the trash and add convenience to the kitchen sink.
- Water Heaters Hot water is one of a home’s major expenses. It’s critical that your water heater be professionally installed and serviced so that you can be confident in its operation. We install and service a wide range of water heaters of different makes and models.
- Water Lines A plumbing system just isn’t a plumbing system without the water lines. These bring water from your well system or the municipal water supply to the various faucets and fixtures in your home. We offer complete water line services, from the initial installation to the final pipe replacement.
Signs You Need Plumbing Repairs
Do you have a leak or clog? Does your sewer line need replacement? Are you frustrated by constant drain clogs? Our Idaho Falls plumbers can assist you with our plumbing repair and maintenance services. From minor problems like a dripping faucet or a slow drain to larger issues like a sewer backup, or even a clogged toilet, the team at Advanced Home Services has you covered. Here are a few signs that you need a plumber in Idaho Falls:
- Loss of Water Pressure or No Water – If you have a major leak or a frozen pipe, you may notice a dramatic loss in pressure or no flow at all.
- Standing Water – If you notice puddles of water, wet areas on your floor, or warped flooring, these are signs of a major leak.
- Drain Backups – If wastewater is spilling out of a floor or tub drain, that is a sign that your drain or sewer line has a major clog that is affecting your entire drain system.
- Wet or Stained Drywall – If you notice wet or stained drywall, stained ceilings, bubbled surfaces, or drips from the ceiling, you can be sure there is an active leak somewhere behind the drywall.
- Sounds of Dripping or Flowing Water – If you have all your taps and fixtures off but you can still hear water flowing or dripping, there may be a hidden leak inside a wall or below the floor.
- Wet Soil – Puddles, damp soil, or soil erosion outside near your foundation could indicate a damaged sewer line, or a ruptured water supply line.
- Water Heater Leaks – A leaking water heater tank, drain valve, or pressure relief valve can dump dozens of gallons of water in a matter of minutes.
- Washing Machine Leaks – A ruptured supply hose or disconnected drain on your clothes washer can easily cause a major flood in your home.
- Damaged Fixtures – A cracked sink or a leaking tub can cause extensive water damage in your home, as well as mold growth.
When you need a plumbing company you can count on for plumbing repairs, plumbing replacement, and more, choose Advanced Home Services. Call us today at 208-745-9406 or contact us online for help anywhere in Idaho Falls, Rigby, Pocatello, or Rexburg.
Schedule Plumbing Services in Idaho Falls Today
Protect your home and limit damage when you have a plumbing problem by calling Advanced Home Services. As a leading plumbing contractor in Southeast Idaho, we can help with all your home plumbing needs in the Idaho Falls area, from basic plumbing maintenance and repairs to new plumbing installation and repiping services. Our company is dedicated to your comfort, and we offer quality plumbing, heating, and cooling solutions that are tailored to your needs. We stand behind our work, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
Areas We Serve
Advanced Home Services is proud to offer plumbing services in Ammon, Blackfoot, Chubbuck, Driggs, Pocatello, Rexburg, Rigby, Shelley, St. Anthony, Sugar City, Victor, and beyond. Check out our full service area for more!
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn