Idaho Falls Furnace Repair
Serving Rigby, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, St. Anthony, Chubbuck, Rexburg, Sugar City, Driggs & Victor
Are you in the market for a new heating system? Has your furnace broken down? At Advanced Home Services, we offer a number of exceptional furnace services throughout the Idaho Falls area, including the installation and replacement of natural gas, electric and propane furnaces.
Whether you need to have a new furnace installed in your home, or you need your obsolete system replaced with a new, appropriately sized model, we can assist you. Our trained and experienced Idaho Falls furnace repair technicians can also take care of any heater repair or heating maintenance needs that you might have.
Let Us Take Care of Your Furnace Needs
- We employ a team of professionals who are adept at taking care of your system, no matter what make or model it is.
- We can take care of just about anything, and we use only high-quality equipment and tools so that you can be confident in what we do and how we do it.
- We guarantee that you’ll be satisfied and we’ll make it right if you’re not pleased.
- The majority of our services include a 2–year parts and labor warranty.
- We deliver upfront pricing so that you know exactly what you’re getting.
Advanced Home Services offers quality furnaces and provides professional furnace repair in Idaho Falls and the surrounding areas. Call to schedule an appointment.
Furnace Repair & Maintenance in Idaho Falls
Furnace repair is one of our specialties, and it’s something that we take care of quickly and thoroughly so that our customers experience as little downtime as possible. After all, we know how cold it can get during the winter, and we respond to your service calls as soon as possible. If your furnace is not producing any heat and you are unsure of what the issue could be, give us a call right away to get the issue resolved. If you want to avoid most heating problems, then you might want to consider furnace maintenance.
Types of Furnaces for Your Home
- Gas Furnace: If you’re in the market for a new heating system, then a gas furnace may be just what you need. We install and service quality gas furnaces throughout the Idaho Falls area.
- Electric Furnace: If you don’t have access to natural gas or you’d prefer not to use it in your home, then we also provide electric furnaces for installation and replacement. We can also provide electric furnace repair if yours breaks down or needs routine maintenance.
- Propane Furnace: Propane makes for an excellent option for those who don’t have or want natural gas in the home. We install and service quality propane furnaces throughout the Idaho Falls area.
Idaho Falls Furnace Replacement & New Installation
If furnace repair isn't enough and your home needs a new furnace, then we’re the company for the job. We can make sure that you know what your options are, and that you receive a system whose heating output matches the size of your home so that the system functions just as it should. We can also provide furnace replacement if you find that your existing system no longer works.
Signs your furnace needs replacement include:
- Furnace is more than 15 years old and needs frequent repairs
- Your energy bills are increasing (signals an inefficient unit)
- Uneven heating throughout your home
- Furnace has become unusually noisy
- Home humidity or air quality problems
- Furnace has developed visible cracks or rust
Call (208) 269-9556 today to set up a furnace installation appointment, schedule a furnace maintenance service, or request emergency furnace repair in Idaho Falls!