Idaho Falls Furnace Repair
Serving Rigby, Ammon, Shelley, Blackfoot, Pocatello, St. Anthony, Chubbuck, Rexburg, Sugar City, Driggs & Victor
Are you in the market for a new heating system? Has your furnace broken down? At Advanced Home Services, we offer a number of exceptional furnace services throughout the Idaho Falls area, including the installation and replacement of natural gas, electric and propane furnaces.
Whether you need to have a new furnace installed in your home, or you need your obsolete system replaced with a new, appropriately sized model, we can assist you. Our trained and experienced Idaho Falls furnace repair technicians can also take care of any heater repair or heating maintenance needs that you might have.
Why Let Us Take Care of Your Furnace Needs?
- We employ professionals who are adept at taking care of your system, no matter what make or model it is.
- We can take care of just about anything, and we use only high-quality equipment and tools so that you can be confident in what we do and how we do it.
- We guarantee that you’ll be satisfied and we’ll make it right if you’re not pleased.
- The majority of our services include a 2–year parts and labor warranty.
- We deliver upfront pricing so that you know exactly what you’re getting.
Advanced Home Services offers quality furnaces and provides professional furnace repair in Idaho Falls and the surrounding areas. Call to schedule an appointment.
Furnace Repair in Idaho Falls
Furnace repair is one of our specialties, and it’s something that we take care of quickly and thoroughly so that our customers experience as little downtime as possible. After all, we know how cold it can get during the winter, and we respond to your service calls as soon as possible. If your furnace is not producing any heat and you are unsure of what the issue could be, give us a call right away to get the issue resolved. If you want to avoid most heating problems, then you might want to consider furnace maintenance.
We repair and replace all types of furnaces in Idaho Falls, including:
- Gas Furnaces: If you’re in the market for a new heating system, then a gas furnace may be just what you need. We install and service quality gas furnaces throughout the Idaho Falls area.
- Electric Furnaces: If you don’t have access to natural gas or you’d prefer not to use it in your home, then we also provide electric furnaces for installation and replacement. We can also provide electric furnace repair if yours breaks down or needs routine maintenance.
- Propane Furnaces: Propane makes for an excellent option for those who don’t have or want natural gas in the home. We install and service quality propane furnaces throughout the Idaho Falls area.
Furnace Maintenance & Yearly Tune Up Services
Heating service technicians often recommend that homeowners schedule a furnace tune-up early on in the heating season or before it ever begins. But is this really necessary for a system that rarely encounters trouble? What if the system is fairly new or has recently been repaired? No matter what state your furnace is in, we strongly recommend that you schedule maintenance at least once a year. Here’s why.
Reduce Your Utilities. A furnace tune up can actually reduce your monthly energy and gas bills, as the system will not have to work so hard to run once a technician is finished making adjustments. The technician should measure the voltage and tighten electrical connections. Moving parts are also lubricated to allow the system to run smoothly. After all of the controls are inspected and adjusted, the system should be running at peak efficiency again.
Improve Performance. Since these steps help to reduce the workload of the furnace, a tune-up will also help to keep you more comfortable. The system can heat your home quickly, which means you can count on staying warm all season long with fewer issues. The furnace is much less likely to encounter any issues, but if there are any problems with the system, the technician will let you know during maintenance so that you can schedule services.
Get Peace of Mind. Finally, a fall furnace tune-up gives you peace of mind over both the performance of your system and your safety. Since most furnaces run on natural gas, there is always a small risk of fire or a gas or carbon monoxide leak. During a maintenance visit, the technician inspects the heat exchanger, the burners, and other components to ensure that everything is safe to operate.
Call the friendly technicians at Advanced Home Services today to schedule a fall furnace tune-up in the Idaho Falls, ID area. Ask about our maintenance program and how you can get annual tune-ups and inspections of your heating and air conditioning systems along with additional discounts on repairs.
Idaho Falls Furnace Replacement & New Installation
If furnace repair isn't enough and your home needs a new furnace, then we’re the company for the job. We can make sure that you know what your options are, and that you receive a system whose heating output matches the size of your home so that the system functions just as it should. We can also provide furnace replacement if you find that your existing system no longer works.
Signs your furnace needs replacement include:
- Furnace is more than 15 years old and needs frequent repairs
- Your energy bills are increasing (signals an inefficient unit)
- Uneven heating throughout your home
- Furnace has become unusually noisy
- Home humidity or air quality problems
- Furnace has developed visible cracks or rust
Call (208) 269-9556 today to set up a furnace installation appointment, schedule a furnace maintenance service, or request furnace repair in Idaho Falls!