Plumber In Blackfoot, ID
Full-Service Plumbing & Drain Company
Advanced Home Services is Blackfoot, ID’s trusted choice for a wide range of comprehensive plumbing services. If you need a plumber, be sure to give us a call today! We’re available 24/7 to help with emergencies and look forward to serving you.
We offer a full range of plumbing services in Blackfoot, including:
- Plumbing fixture repairs – Whether you have a leaky faucet or a running toilet, our plumbing team can help. We offer knowledgeable repairs on all types of bathroom and kitchen fixtures. Our team can even help you select and install the right fixtures if it’s time for an upgrade.
- Garbage disposal services – A garbage disposal can be a great convenience in the home. It is important, though, that your garbage disposal is installed and serviced by a knowledgeable professional like our team at Advanced Home Services.
- Drain cleaning and rooter services – Your drains must be free from clogs if you want it to function properly. Fortunately, we are fully equipped with the right equipment to ensure that your drain cleaning services are a success.
- Hydro jetting – You cannot rely on drain snakes and chemical cleaners to keep your pipes clear and operational. For a safer and longer lasting drain or sewer cleaning solution, our team offers hydro jetting services in Blackfoot, ID.
- Sewer line replacement – You cannot see your sewer line, but you will know when it’s in trouble. Whether you need sewer line repair or replacement, you can trust us with the job.
- Water heater installation and service – Do you need a water heater installation or water heater repair or maintenance? If so, you are looking in the right place. Call now for expert water heater services.
Fill out our online contact form to request your next service.
When to Call for Emergency Plumbing in Blackfoot
Sometimes, trying to decide whether or not to call the plumber is like casking directions when you are lost: is it really time to do so? If you have a hard time deciding when to call for emergency plumbing help, here are some helpful tips from our Advanced Home Services plumbing experts:
If you have a furnace and you have no heat, not only will your home be uncomfortable from chilly temperatures, it can also put your piping at risk for freezing. While it may be tempting to try and figure out the issue on your own, especially if you have some working knowledge about heating systems, this is not advisable. Why? There are multiple reasons for a furnace not working, and working with any system that uses combustion requires expert knowledge for repair – not just working knowledge. If you have found yourself with no heat, call your local Blackfoot plumber right away.
Sewer issues are serious problems. Typical signs of a sewer problem include multiple clogged drains or toilets at the same time, constant clogging problems, and an ever-present foul odor. Finding where a sewer problem is challenging as the problems can be deep inside your system, and repairing these kinds of problems takes a lot of work and expertise. If you choose to operate one of the specialized plumbing tools, you could break the piping, leading to a much bigger issue. The bottom line: always hire a professional for a sewer problem.
BURST PIPING/BIG LEAKS
We all know that horrible feeling when we hear running water from someplace we shouldn’t: the sprung leak. The best thing you can do as the homeowner when you have a burst pipe is to shut off the water and call for help immediately. Pipes don’t spring leaks or burst spontaneously; some other problem has caused the pipe to leak or burst. It’s important to hire a professional so that he/she can find the reason for the burst or leaking pipe, and repair the pipe properly.
Water Purification, Softening & Filtration Services
You deserve nothing less than exceptional water. Don’t settle for anything less than perfection when it comes to your water quality. To achieve that level of water quality, though, you may need professional water treatment services. For a professional assessment of your water, call Advanced Home Services to schedule a FREE home water test. Depending on the results of the test, we can recommend the best water treatment solution for your individual needs.
Advanced Home Services can install the following systems from Crusader in your home:
- Water softener – Hard water may be common, but that doesn’t mean that it is not a serious issue. When minerals build up in your pipes, they can compromise the integrity of your entire plumbing system. Say goodbye to hard water problems with a water softener installation.
- Water purification – We believe that clean, potable water is a right, not a privilege. That is why we are proud to offer comprehensive water purification services. When your water quality is subpar, you can count on us to rectify the situation.
- Water filtration – Is your water full of pollutants? If so, we can provide you with the appropriate water filtration systems and services. Schedule service with our team so that you know the job is done right
- Reverse osmosis – Enjoy healthy, fresh-tasting water with an advanced reverse osmosis system, which can filter out heavy metals like lead.
- UV systems – Using the power of ultraviolet light, UV water filtration systems destroy bacteria and other microorganisms to sterilize your water without the use of chemicals.
To schedule a service appointment with a Blackfoot plumber, give us a call at 208-745-9406 today!
Customers Are Saying
Noah was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. He kept us in the loop with diagnosing problems and the charges that would come along with it. He was incredible giving us options to best help us in our circumstances. We would highly recommend!Bryan
Amazing service! Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and professional. Advanced home service always has our best interest in mind. We will continue to use their services for all of our home needs. Thank you all from the diagnosis team, salesman and installation crew. You guys are the best!Frances
I have never encounter someone like Shawn H. He was here for hours at a very low price. Not only was he thorough he was so kind and very considerate. He did an amazing job keeping me informed and I would hire him again if needed... Shawn you are wonderfully amazing. Thank you so much for your time!Penny
Called Advanced Home Services to schedule a routine furnace cleaning. Stewart did a great job and even tagged all our gas and water line so we would know which lines to shut off in case of an emergency. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be calling these guys for any future plumbing and heating issues that may pop up.Shannon
When Robert C came for a routine check found a leak under my kitchen sink. He discovered the main source of the problem and had the time to fix it right away before it became worse. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond what was required. He was very friendly and so helpful and did a fantastic job.JoAnn