Pocatello Air Conditioning Repair
Your Trusted Local AC Repair Specialists
For all of your air conditioning needs in Pocatello, Advanced Home Services is the only call you need to make! Our experienced team works with a variety of cooling systems from an array of reputable brands. If your central AC, heat pump, ductless mini split, or other cooling system is on the fritz, we can resolve the issue promptly and affordably. We're also available for emergencies - call us any time, day or night!
Give us a call today if you have noticed any of the following:
- AC won’t turn on
- AC isn’t sufficiently cooling your home
- Thermostat isn’t working
- AC is making weird noises or smells
- Pooling water or ice crystals around your AC unit
- Your energy bill has spiked
Use our convenient online contact form to request an appointment for air conditioning repair in Pocatello!
Is Your Air Conditioner Blowing Room Temperature Air?
One of the most common issues with air conditioning units that need repair is blowing warm or room-temperature air. No matter how long the AC is on (and it could be on all day, costing you a fortune in energy costs), the air in your home never gets colder. If you have run into this issue, the first thing you should do is to double check your thermostat settings and make sure that it is set to “Auto” and “Cool” and not “Fan.” If that isn’t the issue, you may have a broken compressor, a blown breaker, or a refrigerant leak. If it’s an especially hot day, it may also be possible that your AC’s evaporator coil has frozen. Be sure to contact our Pocatello AC repair pros at Advanced Home Services as soon as possible to receive a diagnosis of your air conditioning problem and information on your repair options.
Have You Scheduled Your AC Tune Up Yet?
There are numerous benefits to keeping up on your AC system maintenance. It’s also important to have this done by a professional, as an amateur job done by a discount handyman could result in more problems than its worth. Here are some of the many advantages to routine, professional AC tune-ups:
- Better performance & efficiency. Routine preventive maintenance allows your air conditioning system to utilize energy more efficiently. When your HVAC technician conducts their maintenance tasks, they’ll clean the cooling coils, blades, and other components. They’ll also inspect your system to see if any parts are worn out. By caring for your system in this way, you are preventing your system from working too hard to do its job.
- More affordability. When you have your system regularly maintained, you’ll be alerted to any repairs that may be needed. By staying on top of these repairs as they pop up, you’ll in turn prevent costlier emergency services down the road. Additionally, because you’ll have fewer breakdowns, your system will perform better. As a result, you’ll notice lower utility bills than you once had.
- Longer lifespan. The average air conditioner, when well maintained, can easily last a decade or more. Routine maintenance keeps your AC system running well over this lifespan. We’ve found that one of the main reasons HVAC systems do fail prematurely is typically because they lack maintenance. For optimal comfort and reliability, be sure your system gets serviced on a regular basis.
Call Today to Schedule AC Repair in Pocatello, ID
Advanced Home Services is committed to your total home comfort and your complete satisfaction. Give us a call today at (208) 269-9556 to request a service appointment. We proudly serve customers in Pocatello and the surrounding areas, including Idaho Falls, Rigby, Ammon, and beyond.